We are challenging you and your child to read 150 books prior to the end of the school year!
The Reading Challenge Rules are simple:
- Spend a few minutes each day reading to your child.
- Write down the title of each book read on the tracking sheet.
- You can read the same book over and over again, writing the same title down numerous times.
- Each chapter of a chapter book counts as a single book.
- Each time you reach a challenge point, let your teacher know by emailing them a picture of your child’s reading card and your teacher will give your child their sticker and prize.
- The challenge points are 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, and 150 books.
- When your child has reached 100 books, he or she will receive a new book. When 150 books have been read, the reward is a t-shirt!
Are you looking for great children’s books? Check out the ideas on our Pinterest boards.